Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Heterochromia cat

My family, myself in particular, have the opportunity to love and care for a heterochromia cat. According to the wiki, heterochromia usually happens to white kitty. Well guess what, the kitty that I have are WHITE. Super white. An albino cat. I guess, ain't sure.

How to we get her?
I was working on the day my mom get her, a group of young girls came to our house, asking my mom if she is willing to take care of the kitty. These kids knew that we LOVE cats and have weak spot on kitties >.<
The kids says the kitty's name is Mia, but as time goes I rename her as Shiro White.


My mom Whatsapp me her picture while I'm at work, and I instantly fell in love with her, here is her first picture (11 October 2012!) ;

Aww

The girls beg and coax my  mom to take her in, saying that their family won't allow any more cats. So my mom take her in, planning to foster her temporary  and give her away. lol . Foster her we did, give her away, we did not.



We even bottle fed her, since she was very so young to eat solid food only !



Now that she's 1 year + years old and weaned , still suckling on our fingers ><

 How can you give her away with that ? 
Answer: you just can't




She's a big girl now :')

One thing about having a special cat like Shiro, she always attract attentions by passerby, some would stop by and take pictures cause of the eyes. My shiro loves her daily outing, but her daily outing can be harmful for her, cats with white fur always get sunburn around their ears and nose, the area that is not covered by fur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment